Privacy and data protection policy:
Welcome to the website of Vector Software Factory, S.L., hereinafter Vector ITC. In this section we explain what is OUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY IN THE FIELD OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION, also, we inform you of your rights and we detail the security measures that we apply to the data that you deliver to us from your visits to our website or as a consequence of the subsequent contracting of our products or services, or in any other legitimate way. Any change in our policy will be communicated to you promptly and updates will be published on our website.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data:
The person responsible for the Treatment of Personal Data is:
Vector Software Factory, S.L.
CIF: B-83209015.Registered office: Camino de los Gamos 1, building 6, floor 1. Cp. 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón-Madrid.
Vector ITC offers you different contact channels in relation to the queries that you are interested in making in terms of privacy.
You can contact us at the addresses listed in the previous section or do it through our Delegate of Data Protection at the email address that we provide below: email@example.com.
You can also contact us by phone or through the web in your “contact” section depending on your preferences.
What are our Principles in the treatment of personal data?
In the treatment of personal data facilitated by you, Vector ITC is inspired, among others, by the Principles of Transparency, Lawfulness, Proactive Responsibility, Minimization of data, Pseudonymization and Elimination.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
Vector ITC will use your personal data to fulfill the following purposes:
- Treat your data according to the consent you have given us in cases in which Vector ITC is not based on another legal basis. Like sending advertising from third parties with which Vector ITC has commercial agreements, treat your browsing data, billing for commercial purposes or use anonymous and aggregate information generated from yours for purposes of information analysis (Big Data). In any case, you can always revoke the consent that you would have given us.
- The provision of services and products of our company, enter into contracts and allow their subsequent execution. The treatment of the data to be performed may vary depending on the service or product concerned. This allows us to offer you the best service you have requested and also to communicate with you or your business interests based on your visit to our website. We also need to perform data and credit checks to allow the hiring of our services or products and / or take debt recovery actions in case of defaults.
- Satisfying the legitimate commercial interests of Vector ITC, for example, the prevention of fraud, the maintenance of the security of our network and services, the sending of commercial communications about our products and services and the improvement of our services, being able to draw profiles of them with said purposes In these cases, we always evaluate our commercial interests to make sure they do not collide with your rights. In addition, in some cases, you have the right to oppose these treatments. In this policy we collect all the rights that protect you.
- Comply with a legal obligation, such as, for example, complying with our accounting and tax obligations, or withholding your traffic data in order to comply with current legislation on data preservation, among others.
Your personal data will be used according to the following expressed purposes; but you can configure your preferences in this link.
Marketing and Profile Generation
- In the event that you are our client, Vector ITC has a legitimate interest in keeping you informed about new products and services. We adapt these messages according to the types of products and services you have hired.
- We can send you newsletters, invite you to participate in a survey or inform you about prize draws or contests, if applicable.
- We can further customize these messages by using information relating to the use of the services provided that you have expressly authorized us.
Research and Analysis (Big Data).
Through the technique of “Big Data”, large amounts of data are analyzed to find patterns and trends that have not yet been revealed, acting in full respect of the law and the principle of transparency. In these analyzes we use only anonymized and aggregated data so that it is not possible to associate this information with any of our clients. Through the analysis we provide aggregated and anonymized reports to third parties. However, at any time you can express your wish so that your data is not taken into account in Big Data initiates, which you can carry out by writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
How long will we keep your data?
The data provided will be kept as long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party. All our commercial communications include the possibility to stop being in the file created by Vector ITC. If you execute the “low” option, your data will be canceled from the created file of our general communications. As a general rule, your data will be kept encrypted and protected as long as the law determines, at least, while you remain a Vector ITC customer and for six years after you cease to be a Vector ITC customer.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- You register in our systems to request information about a specific product or service or to hire or use it.
- Purchase or use any of our products and services;
- You subscribe to newsletters, alerts or other services;
- You get in touch with us through our channels;
- You participate in a contest, raffle or survey;
- Visits or browse our Website or other Vector ITC websites;
- You have given permission to other third party companies, such as our collaborators or suppliers to share your information with us;
- When your information is publicly available and its use is legally permitted; or
- Because you are a client of a business or entity that we acquired.
Information we collect:
The information that Vector ITC collects once you have given the consent and in accordance with the different purposes specified may be referred to:
- Your name, address, telephone and / or mobile number, date of birth, gender and email address;
- Your credit or debit card information, information about your bank account and other banking information.
- Your data obtained through a contact you make with us and that consist in the recording of the call you make to one of our call centers, if you use a live chat to resolve incidents, if you send an email or a letter, or any other contact record with us;
- The information of your account as a client, such as the payment dates of bills owed or received, dates of registration and cancellation of services, subscriptions to services you use,
- The information of credentials as access passwords and user names to access our accounts and services;
- Your preferences for certain products, services and lifestyle activities in the event you let us know;
- Your browsing history, if you have given your permission for this, Vector ITC collects the categories of the websites that you have browsed, your mobile, device or PC. We use this information to send you personalized business communications or show you personalized advertising.
- The information we obtain from other sources, such as credit agencies, fraud prevention agencies and other data providers. This includes demographic data, data based on interest and browsing behavior on the Internet.
We will not collect or treat information about minors or information that may be classified as more sensitive of the type: health, sexual orientation, union affiliation, religion or race.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The personal data whose treatment you have entrusted to us will be transmitted to the following entities:
- Companies of the Vector ITC, mainly for internal reporting purposes;
- Suppliers involved in distributing the products and services you have requested or used;
- Companies that Vector ITC has contracted or collaborates with for the provision of services;
- Credit reference agencies, fraud prevention or business rating, or any other type of credit rating agencies;
- State, autonomous or local public administrations or other type of authorities in case of fulfillment of obligation or legal authorization;
- Third parties where a disclosure of this type is necessary to comply with applicable law or other legal or judicial requirements;
- When you buy a product or service from a third party through Vector ITC, the contract is made with the third party that sells that product or service. Vector ITC will have to provide certain personal information to the third party to complete the purchase with them. The terms and conditions of the seller, as well as their privacy policies and cookies will be applicable for the treatment of your personal information.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion. In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. Likewise, and for reasons related to your situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Vector ITC will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You have the right to the portability of your personal data.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights must be done by means of notification sent to the Responsible of the treatment at the following address:
In this communication you must provide a copy of your valid ID or passport in order to prove that you are the owner of the data. Vector ITC will respond to you within a month, unless for reasons of complexity or volume of requests received you need to extend the response period up to a maximum of two more months, in which case you will be informed of the reason for the extension within 30 days following your request to exercise your rights.
Likewise, you have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with the regulations established in the RGPD.
Are your personal data safe?
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided of its alteration, loss, misuse, disclosure, and treatments or accesses not authorized, taking into account the risks inherent in the treatment and the type of data, as required by the rules of protection of personal data. We inform you that our service providers, as entities in charge of the treatment, have also adopted reasonable and appropriate measures in the same sense of granting effective protection to the personal data you provide us.
International Data Transfers
We may need to transfer your information to other Vector ITC companies or to different service providers in countries outside the European Economic Community (EEC). The EEC is made up of countries belonging to the European Union, as well as Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway: they are considered to have equivalent laws on data protection and privacy. This type of data transfer can happen if our servers (that is, where we store data) or our service providers are located in non-EEC countries, or if you use our services and products during visits to non-EEC countries .
If Vector ITC sends your information to a country that is not part of the EEC, we will make sure that your information is properly protected. We will always ensure the existence of an appropriate contract covering the transfer of data. In addition, if you consider that the country does not have laws equivalent to EU data protection standards, we will ask the third party to sign a legal agreement that reflects those standards. Likewise, if necessary, we will request prior authorization from the Spanish Data Protection Agency to be authorized to carry out the international transfer.
See .PDF (in Spanish): Política General de Protección de Datos.
See .PDF (in Spanish): Política de Conservación de Datos Personales.